[ Magic Mushrooms Net ]
MAGIC MUSHROOMS - Recipes - Combinations
Although we wouldn't advise this a a rule, as the combination of several drugs can have unsuspected and unpleasant effects, the magic mushrooms are quite compatible with other eco-drugs.
- Smoking of grass or hash can lengthen and strengthen the effect of the mushroom-trip. This is particularly interesting when coming down, the end of a trip. Some people have experienced that the smoking of a little cannabis will sometimes end the trip or help when things are too tight, too heavy.
- The combination with alcohol has many aspects (disorientation, traffic safety, delirium, violence) and will rarely work out well. If you are already drunk at the beginning of the trip you might get sick. By the way, don't hold back if you have to vomit. Your body might be wiser than you, indicating that something is not OK. Throwing up does not usually end the trip, but it reduces the intensity and the length.
- Combinations with other psychedelics like LSD (acid), MDMA (Extacy), etc. are possible but the question remains if it does anything to improve a pure mushroom-trip. Sometimes MDMA helps to ease the early part of a trip.
- Ketamine and magic mushrooms are a bad combination.
- Combination with cocaine is like kicking the accelerator with one foot and braking with the other. It can lead to muscle pains and dangerously ignoring your body signals of fatigue, thirst.
- If antidepressants like Prozac are being used, you'll need less mushrooms, so be careful. People using Fevarin should avoid every kind of drug.
- Combinations with other herbs are possible, there are many like Guarana, Damiana, Kava, Kola Nut, Calamus, Catmint, Waterpepper. Some contain MAO-inhibitors like Passionflower, Syrian Rue (Peganum) and Yohimbe, which might enhance the mushroom effect. Be careful, if you don't react nicely to the herbs themselves, don't combine! Ephedra, which works fairly heavy as an upper, is not a good combination with mushrooms.
One could be tempted to use too many or too many different drugs in the "house-ambiance", but mushrooms have in this respect a regulating influence. They don't mix nicely with alcohol (red wine especially) or amphetamines (speed), you will feel your stomach protest. Be careful with combinations, which contain so-called MOA-inhibitors (sometimes Syrian Rue or other Harmaline containing substances are being smoked) as then you will often have an unexpected strong effect. It is also better not to mix with substances like 2CB or mescaline, which heighten the body-sensitivity, with mushrooms, especially in combination with vigorous moving or dancing. Just as with XTC (MDMA) the water balance and the water regulation in the body can get out of order, thus drink some extra water or juice (but more than 2 liter can also be dangerous). So if you have taken a rather high dose, don't go to a sauna or take a (too) hot bath.
[ Magic Mushrooms Net ]